What is GDPR and what it means for you?
What are my rights?
The right to receive information regarding the processing of data and a copy of a processed data (the right to access, Art. 15 GDPR),
The right to ask for inaccurate data to be corrected or to fill in incomplete data (right of access, Art. 16 GDPR),
The right to request the deletion of personal data by requesting it via an email sent to email@example.com and where personal data were released, sending the information concerning deletion request to other operators ( right of deletion, Art. 17 GDPR),
The right to request restriction of data processing (right to restrict processing, Art.18 GDPR),
The right to receive personally identifiable information about the data subject in a commonly used and meccanizable structured format and request the transmission of such data to another operator (data portability, Article 20 GDPR),
The right to oppose the processing of data with the intention to cease processing (right of objection, Art. 21 GDPR),
The right to withdraw at any time a given consent to stop processing of data based on your consent. Withdrawal will not affect the lawfulness of processing on the basis of your consent prior to withdrawal (the right to withdraw consent, Art. 7 GDPR).
The right to complain to a supervising authority, if you think that data processing is a violation of GDPR (right to complain to a supervisor, Art. 77 GDPR).
SC Lexundros Design SRL will use the personal data as following:
- by respecting the confidentiality of their processing (the obligation of confidentiality subsists after the conclusion of any commercial relations of the client with our company);
- only for the fulfillment of the obligations to the client, being excluded from being used for marketing purposes or for promoting the products or services of the company, unless the latter has a legal obligation to do so (eg: obligation to report to various public authorities);
- for relationships with courier companies, providing only the personal data necessary to deliver products to the final customer of the Company;
- for managing your online store account;
- for order processing (transfer, confirmation, shipment, to recall if any, refund of the products);
- in compliance with the national legislation in force, as well as Regulation (EU) 2016/679.
Who can access your personal data , if you are using our website:- courier and logistics service providers;
- providers of online payment services;
- IT & marketing research service providers;
- employees of the SC Lexundros Design SRL.
SC Lexundros Design SRL does not request or store any kind of information regarding the card or bank cards of the Client, the details are processed directly on the servers of the online payment service provider.
There may be situations where we use or transmit information to protect our rights and commercial activity. These may include:
- measures to protect the website and our users from cyber attacks;
- measures to prevent and detect fraud attempts, including the transmission of information to the competent public authorities;;
- measures to manage various other risks.